9/8/15

My Channels

Hope you all had an amazing Labor Day weekend. Kyle and I enjoyed BBQ and drinks at a friends house and going to Universal Studios Hollywood! I wanted to make today's post about my video from the past week and start incorporating my videos more on my blog. Here's the video from this past week;


This was especially fun and I got pretty good feedback from viewers. I went through how I get ready for a social media day; taking pictures, my backgrounds I like to use, products to feature and the tools I use. Check it out!





You guys seemed to really like my hair when it's in it's natural state =) In this video, I showed off 10 different REAL heatless hairstyles! Let me know in the comments if you tried any of these out!


Getting ready for Fall with some DIY room decorating! I also filmed room decor video last year so check that one out after watching this one if you haven't already!

Those are the videos from this past week. On my blog channel, I posted about my monthly favorites and included a blog post here as well. I'm going to upload a cooking video on that channel tomorrow, subscribe so you don't miss it! Until then =)

post signature

No comments: