9/21/15

Monday Playlist



I wanted to make a different kind of post today sharing some music I've been loving! Here's a list of songs I can't get enough of, hope you guys like this and let me know which songs you've been loving lately!


1. Clair de Lune - Debussy

This is probably my favorite song of all time. I play it every week and I don't think I could ever get tired of it, it's so pretty!

2. Karen Don't Be Sad - Miley Cyrus

I recently listened to some of Miley's new record, Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Petz and this one stuck out to me. What a great message, get it Miley =)

3. Hysteria - Def Leppard with Taylor Swift

HOW COOL WOULD THIS BE?!! If I had a day in someone else's shoes, it'd be Taylor.

4. Bella's Lullaby - Carter Burwell

From the Twilight soundtrack, I absolutely love this. Makes me want to learn and practice the piano as well =)

5. Genocide - Dr. Dre (feat. Kendrick Lamar, Marsha Ambrosius & Candice Pillay

Kyle and I blast this on the weekends - the beat is insane. Love it!

6. Loving You - Michael Jackson

I'm a huge fan so no playlist is complete without songs from Michael Jackson. Also, I've watched his VMA performance from 1995 like 10 times this past week - how can one person hold so much talent? Wild! 

7. Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine

I guess I've been feeling the Twilight soundtrack lately haha, this is another one I love.

8. Can't Help Falling In Love With You - Christina Grimmie cover

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! Girl! Your voice is insane and I can't get this out of my head. LOVE!
I also listen to the original by Elvis constantly! 

9. Just A Dream - Sam Tsui & Christina Grimmie

K, I'm stuck on Grimmie and would love to put all of her Youtube videos on this list!

10. Our Own House - MisterWives

This song puts me in the best mood! I think it's fun and for some reason I laugh when I hear it, is that weird? I get giddy LOL.

Hope you guys liked this playlist, let me know which song you like best and share some of your favorites in the comments! Also, just uploaded a new video today so check it out if you haven't already and give it a like! 



post signature

No comments: