2/6/15

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday all! I'm excited to start a new blog post I'm calling 'Friday Favorites' including some of the past week's top clothing, beauty, random and foods I'm loving! Without further ado, here are my top 10:



Heavy, winged eyeliner =) That's been a favorite for over a year now -- just can't get over how pretty it looks.
Drink of the week: cappuccinos!
Fedoras and sequin pants! I'm also digging trench coats! Wish the weather here in California was a little chillier so I could rock that though =) It's currently 78 degrees!
Cat-eyed sunglasses and statement necklaces! I love how classy the cat-eye looks on shades, kinda gives off an Audrey Hepburn touch instantly to you outfit. The statement necklace is great for dressing up your casual looks and I think depending on how chunky they are, they're perfect for any occasion.
Add a few LUSH bath bombs, an amazing book and a drink of your choice and I'd say you're in for a pretty relaxing night. I never used to think of myself as a bath person but lately, it's been the best end to a day, especially stressful ones.
Speaking of an amazing book, I picked up Insurgent from the library and have been craving a reading night! I'm about half-way through and I'm beyond excited for the movie's release date --- MARCH 20TH! YAY! And finally...
This one's where I'd like to be =) I've also had my mind on the beach and need to make it happen this weekend! Santa Monica & Venice is where I usually go with my husband, Kyle. I'm also planning a fun Valentine's video to film while we're there. It'll be up on the channel Monday! Hope you guys have had a great week! Let me know in the comments what your favorites are =) Cheers to the weekend!
post signature

No comments: