4/18/16

New Fave Facial Cleanser!



         For the past few weeks I've been trying out a facial cleanser from one of my favorite skin care companies, FoxBrim. I've gotten to work with this brand on a couple of my YouTube videos before and have been impressed each time! This Coconut Milk & Honey Facial Cleanser is light and super refreshing. I usually like to take my makeup off with a makeup removing wipe then wash my face but I feel that I don't have to do that first step with this cleanser. It seems to take off everything easily  and quickly  - and I LOVE that. I've tried out other cleansers before that didn't seem to do the job as well. I would still find myself wiping makeup off or my skin just looked a little dull, which is the opposite look I'd like to have when washing and moisturizing my face. 



The bottle I have is 6 fl. oz and retails at $17.95 and I think I'll get use out of it for a while - you don't need very much and I use it with either my hands, a facial sponge or my Spin For Perfect Skin.
Try it out if you haven't already! 
post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I soo need to try this cleanser. I have dry skin and I need anything that leaves your face moisturized.