4/9/16

March Favorites 2016

Yesterday I made my March Favorites video live and realized there were just a couple products I forgot to mention. 😋🙈 These are some favorite products I've been using for a long time and I don't think I've ever even talked about them in any of my videos - this is why a blog is great lolz.
         I've been obsessing over skin care products - body scrubs and great shaving creams make me feel so spoiled! Months ago, I was working with the company, Svelta and was lucky to be sent this Luxe Coffee & Raw Sugar Body Scrub
It. Is. Beyond. AMAZING.


 You could totally DIY this coffee scrub, which I plan to do when mine runs out (the bigger size is 16 oz. and retails for $48) but I'm loving it and have been ever since I started using it. It's lasted quite a while too so if you're looking to splurge on a new body scrub, try this one! You won't regret it.
Plus, when I do DIY it, I'm thinking of using coconut oil, coffee grounds, raw sugar and maybe a little vanilla to mix with the coffee scent. This scrub is perfect to use morning and night because it's gentle enough, but in the mornings - OMG. Perfect little addition to your morning.
      The other item I've been loving is this shaving cream from Gillette Venus & Olay- it's the Vanilla Cashmere. If you're like me and enjoy the scent of vanilla - try this! It feels amazing on my legs and the scent is ridiculous. When I apply it, it feels very moisturizing as if I'm just using a body lotion. This has an amazing, heavier foam formula to it and leaves my skin feeling extra smooth. I tend to struggle with the 'itchy leg' (or legs lol) right after shaving even after using a shower gel and loofa or body scrub but this shaving cream seems to help. 
If you haven't seen it yet, click here for my March Favorites video and leave me a comment! What are some favorite products you guys have been using lately?
Also - don't forget to enter my HUGE BEAUTY GIVEAWAY - Click here!
post signature

No comments: