1/6/16

Best In Beauty: 2015

       There were a few products in 2015 I couldn't stop using obsessively and wanted to share them with you guys! Hair, skin care and makeup items I loved and will continue to use throughout 2016. Check out my video here if you're interested in seeing every product. Here's just a few from that video:
1. Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry shampoo
       This is the best dry shampoo I've ever used! I'm especially very picky when it comes to dry shampoos and was very impressed when I tried this one out. It left my hair feeling as if I really just washed and blow dried my hair! That's the aim when you pick these up but when I usually try out a dry shampoo, I'm left with white bits in my hair I can't brush out, a gross/gunky feeling in my hair or just see that nothings changed. How irritating. One my friends said she gave up on dry shampoos a few months back and I agreed with her.. until I tried this. I picked it up from Walgreens and it was $7 - I'll definitely buy this again!
2. Bambu Earth Pumpkin Oatmeal Glow

       I've gotten more into skin care lately and can't get enough of this facial scrub! I was given this in the Fall and have been using it every week since. This scrub has pumpkin in it (smells amazing) and it's very gentle while being an exfoliant. I'll message it into my skin for about a minute then rinse it off. My skin after using this has gotten clearer and the smoothness to my skin is all due to this product. I love it!
3. Butter London's Shadow Clutch Palette in Natural Charm

       So much YAS!!! This has been my favorite eye shadow palette this past year. It's small, simple and includes very usable shades perfect for everyday. You can also switch out the eye shadows for others to make a more custom palette or for a night look. I made a blog post when I got this, you can check it out here. I really like that this palette has matte shades as well as a few shimmery ones. The Clutch palette retails at $39 and I think that's a great price for what you're getting. I've had mine for months now and it looks like I've barely used even though I do almost everytime I do my eye makeup!
What products did you love in 2015? Let me know in the comments below!
post signature

No comments: