2/8/16

Current Beauty Favorites

      Some of my current favorite beauty products - are KILLER! I've been obsessing over these few things since I got them and use them almost everyday. These are also perfect for throwing in your bag on the go, day to day and traveling. I started using a few of these about a month ago and would def recommend them if you're on the lookout for some new products to try out.
I only have 3 items; a hair product, a perfume and a makeup remover.
      I was sent this Premium Argan Oil Hair Treatment from Arvazallia for a hairstyling video and use it constantly. I like to work it into my hair when it's towel dried and after styling. It also smells amazing! Even on days when I should wash my hair but don't, this (along with a little dry shampoo) is ideal! When My hair is dry, I like to add this to the ends of my hair and if I have frizz, I'll add whatever is left over on my hands throughout to tame it. Click here to see more about this product.
       YES. Victoria Secret perfumes and body mists are always amazing. I honestly don't think I've tried one I didn't like but this is the current favorite - Tease. It has a sweeter scent to it than I usually go for and this has been one I've kept in my bag lately. Waiting in line to checkout at the store - that's what made me buy this =) of course. Next time you're in the shop, check it out!
OMG. OMG. OMG. This is the best makeup remover I HAVE EVER USED. Sorry for the ALL CAPS. It's amazing! Tatcha has some great products, I've only tried out a few and this is their Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil. It easily removes all my makeup in seconds including my eye makeup. All you do is apply it to your face (before washing or getting your face wet) and rub the product one your skin where there's makeup to remove. Then, rinse your face and everything is gone! I love this! This was given to me when I went to a BoxyCharm event in Pasadena a few weeks ago and ironically, I ran out of my previous makeup remover. I would definitely purchase this - I don't even use very much and think a little bit of this on your finger will go a long way. 
Sorry there wasn't a post last week! I've been having a bit if writer's block and am thinking of sharing more lifestyle posts on here. As much as I love fashion & beauty related topics, I tend to get bored very easily. I love posting the reading lists each season and giving tips and advice on various topics so I'm thinking of doing more of that soon! Let me know what you guys think in the comments!

ALSO - I just made my Daisy Ridley makeup tutorial live! Go check it out! There's a giveaway in it =)
post signature

No comments: