11/25/15

Argan Oil Of Morocco by Organix

      This is a product I've been loving lately and I can't get enough of it! It's really a forgotten favorite of mine that I've used over the years but recently picked it up again. This is the Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil by Organix, one of my favorite hair companies. 

I remember trying out this product for the first time, again years ago and having this OMG moment.





       I love applying this to my hair when it's dry especially on the ends. I take about a quarter amount, rub it in my hands then run my fingers throughout my hair. Anytime I apply it, it makes my hair instantly shiny and scent is amazing! I also love that my hair looks healthier, as if this product transformed my hair from dull to gorgeous. 

From the label: A unique. precious blend of organ oil of Morocco which instantly penetrates the hair shaft restoring shine and softness while strengthening & creating soft, seductive, silky perfection"

I picked this up from Walgreens about a week ago and it was $7.99 which is a little more than I thought it would be. I've also gotten this from Walmart and it was about a dollar cheaper. I highly recommend checkin this product out if you're looking to give your hair an instant makeover. 

post signature

No comments: