6/25/15

Casual Dress in the Park



Lately, I've been loving casual dresses, maxi skirts & more of a boho & classic style for Summer. I've had this dress for ages and have recently started wearing it again... every week! =)









My beige dress is from American Eagle and it's so thin! Perfect for hot days out here in California. I've paired it with an off-white, lace bandeau from Forever 21 and I like the combo. For jewelry, I've added a gold chain necklace with a bit of turquoise on the charm from Princess P. Jewelry and my gold cuff is from ShopMissA. The wedges I'm wearing are from Santee Alley and my sunnies are from Freyrs.com =)



What are your favorite fashion items you're loving lately? Let me know! ALSO, I'm posting and Instagram giveaway today so make sure you're following me: sarahrocksdale



post signature

1 comment:

Kelly Louise said...

those wedges!! I love how comfy this look is!